The Hycroft Mine is one of the largest gold and silver deposits in the world. With the current resource representing only 2% of our land position, we believe there is significant opportunity to increase this world-class scale deposit as the mineralization remains open in all directions and at depth. In the past, there was no systematic exploration effort to understand the genesis of this unique asset, including exploring for potential feeder systems.
Hycroft Mine Mineral Resources at February 18, 2022
All units are imperial. Gold and silver grades are in troy ounces / short ton.
- Mineral Resources and gold equivalent are based on metals prices of $1,800 per ounce of gold and $23.00 per ounce of silver.
- Cutoffs are income — process costs = NPR = NSR-Process OPEX.
- Numbers may not match exactly due to rounding.
- Mineral Resources are contained within a computer-generated optimized pit. Total material in that pit is 3.516 billion tons.
- All units are imperial. Gold and silver grades are in troy ounces / short ton.
Economic Parameters Used For Resource Estimation
- *Mining cost, base: An additional incremental cost of $0.016/ton was added to the base mine cost for each 40 ft bench of depth below the 4660 elevation.
- **Source: Initial Assessment Technical Report Summary, dated February 22, 2022.