The Hycroft Mine is one of the largest gold and silver deposits in the world. With the current resource representing only 5% of our land position, we believe there is significant opportunity to increase this world-class scale deposit as the mineralization remains open in all directions and at depth. In the past, there was no systematic exploration effort to understand the genesis of this unique asset, including exploring for potential feeder systems.
Hycroft Mine Mineral Resources at March 27, 2023
- Mineral resources based on metal prices of $1,900/troy oz Au and $24.50/troy oz Ag.
- Cutoffs are income – process cost = NPR = NSR – Process OpEx.
- Numbers may not match exactly due to rounding.
- Mineral resources are contained within a computer-generated optimized pit.
- All units are metric. Gold and silver grades are in grams / metric ton
Economic Parameters Used For Resource Estimation
**Source: Initial Assessment Technical Report Summary, dated March 27, 2023.